Serving Fairfield County | Your Choice Movers Braun Moving and Storage
Posted on Sep 9, 2019
“Fairfield County Movers handling more than 1,500 moves annually.”
When you need to find Fairfield County movers who can complete your move efficiently, professionally, and affordably, look no further than Braun Moving and Storage. We are the go-to movers of Fairfield, trusted by many of the 59,000 residents that live here. In fact, every year we have moved about 1,500 people in and out of Fairfield County alone! We are committed to making your move simple and hassle-free with our expert moving and storage services.
Our dedicated commitment to customer service and our wide range of moving and storage services is one of the many reasons why Braun Moving and Storage stands out from other Fairfield moving companies. Whether you’re planning a local, intrastate, interstate, or international move, we have the knowledge and experience needed to make your move simple.
Our extensive moving services include:
- Household Moving: At Braun, we are proud to perform household moves that meet the same level of quality - whether we are moving you across the street, across the state or across the world. Braun's team of movers are some of the best around and offer a variety of services. From packing and crating to unloading and debris removal, we can take care of every detail of your household move.
- Office Moving: Braun Moving & Storage has 30+ years of experience as an office mover in Connecticut and is trusted by businesses of all sizes for exceptional office and industrial moves. At Braun, our office moving capabilities ensure a well-planned, expertly executed office move, from start to finish. Our highly-trained work crews, specialized equipment, and office moving expertise benefit every aspect of your relocation. To minimize downtime and keep costs low, you need the help of Braun’s expert office moving services.
- Commercial Moving: The possibility of downtime is one of a business owners’ worst fears. Skip the stress with Braun Moving Inc.! If you need to move one office or multiple branches of your business, know that one of our practiced planners will be happy to handle your office relocation. Our meticulous movers will have your business set up in the new location right in time for the opening bell! No matter the needs of your commercial move, we can handle them with ease.
- Specialized Moving: If you have high-value products or goods that need to be moved, our specialized moving services are the perfect solution. Transporting high-value products requires nationwide and global resources, secure equipment, highly-trained crews and specialized moving services. Braun Moving & Storage specializes in moving high-value products that require extra special care for transport. We have transported shipments of fine art from overseas to American museums and shipped MRIs from manufacturers to different hospitals in Hartford. Regardless of your specific specialized moving needs, Braun Moving & Storage has a solution for all your moving needs.
- Warehousing and Distribution: We store and care for your goods in our safe, secure facility which contains state-of-the-art camera surveillance. We can receive, store, inventory, prep, pick and distribute products out of our secure warehouse. Our well-organized warehouse allows us to keep your goods organized and is easy to locate. We also provide in-home or business delivery of stored items, white glove services, and more, just let us know your goals & needs and we will provide you with a list of necessary services. Our warehousing and distribution services can make your logistics simpler and more efficient than ever.
Thinking about moving to Fairfield County, Connecticut? Here is a little about this little haven we call like to call ‘home’.
Fairfield County is the place where the country meets the city! This sophisticated area of Connecticut will have you appreciating big backyards, amazing school districts for your children, gorgeous and easily accessible beaches, and all while still being close to the city!
Did you know Southern Connecticut contains a few of the wealthiest communities in the country? Fairfield County in particular has recently become a popular spot for big corporations to set up shop, like investment management firms and hedge funds like Bridgewater Associates and SAC Capital Advisors. This location even has it’s own “Gold Coast” that runs along the Long Island Sound – this area is beautiful and there’s so much to do!
From Stamford to Westport, and Greenwich to New Canaan, you’ll come across plenty of high-end shopping centers with unique finds, classic antiques rich with history, and delicious and stylish dining experiences. Enjoy all the history the area has to offer by diving into its many museums, such as the Stamford Museum and Nature Center, as well as the Barnum Museum, and the Housatonic Museum of Art. Arts and culture is something Connecticut is not lacking in! Another option for quality family time would be to take the day to visit the Tony award-winning Westport Country Playhouse, or Beardsley Zoo in Bridgeport, or the Maritime Aquarium in Norwalk.
But don’t stay inside all day! The natural landscape of Connecticut is gorgeous. Many people who visit here and also those who live here, head to the beaches often, and live an active lifestyle, participating in numerous activities outdoors and water sports every day of the year. There is mountain biking, sailing, waterfall trails, ziplining, rock climbing, and lots of fishing! The options are endless.
Some Quick Statistics About Fairfield:
- Population: 950,100
- Major Industries: Financial services, Health care
- Gross Metro Product: $73.5 B
- Median Household Income: $94,210
- Median Home Price: $452,000
- Unemployment: 4.3%
- Job Growth (2017): -0.9%
- Cost of Living: 32% above national avg
- Net Migration (2017): -520
- Projected Annual Job Growth: 0.4%
- Household Income Growth: 3.1%
- High-Tech Employment: 2.6%
- Home Price Change: 4.3%
- Housing Affordability: 135
- High School Attainment: 89%
- College Attainment: 47.1%
- Graduate Degrees: 21.2%
- Average Commute: 32 minutes
- Crimes per 100,000 Residents: 1,693
- Average Days Above 90ºF: 6 (national average: 37)
- Average Days Below 32ºF: 102 (national average: 88)
#165 Best Places for Business and Careers
- #193 in Cost of Doing Business
- #175 in Job Growth
- #10 in Education
Sources: Moody's Analytics; Sperling's Best Places; U.S. Census.
a - Value of 100 means that a family with the median income has exactly enough income to qualify for a typical mortgage on a median-priced single-family home. An index above 100 signifies that the family has surplus income.
So, in conclusion, if you are looking to move to or from Fairfield County, we would love to be of assistance to you by making sure your belongings arrive safe and sound. We are trusted by the community because we treat you like family!
GET A FREE QUOTE FOR YOUR UPCOMING MOVE AND FILL OUT THE FORM ON THIS PAGE NOW! Contact your Fairfield moving company of choice, Braun Moving & Storage, at 203-426-2394 to discuss your upcoming local, intrastate, interstate or international move today! We are proud to be Fairfield movers serving the entire state of Connecticut for every relocation and storage need.
Back to Blogs