What is the best moving company for long distance?
Posted on Aug 19, 2019
Moving across country or just long distance, is not an easy feat. Finding the right moving company to cover all the details along the way is crucial to ensure there’s no problems along the way and none of the items get lost or damaged. When doing your research for the right company, it’s important to get all the facts straight. Read below for some factors that should go into your decision to hire movers.
Arguably the most influential buying factor for consumers in America is excellent customer service. It’s a make or break deal for most! Here at Braun Moving & Storage, we take extra care for our customers because we know how stressful it can be. People move for many reasons and have many different needs when it comes to moving your life long distance. Working with us can ensure that, no matter what your priority or need may be, you can rest assured that you and your belongings are in the best hands.
Here are some factors as to why our clients trust us again and again with their moving needs:
- A Relocation Coordinator will be assigned to you to help guide you through the process every step of the way. They are there to answer any and all questions you might have and to take care of all the little details to ensure the smoothest move possible.
- In the event anything unfortunate happens to your belongings, our Extra Care Protection covers the cost of any household item that is damaged in your move. We also offer basic liability coverage standard with any and all of our moves.
- If you are moving to a new location for a job, our team understands that your time is incredibly important. Therefore, we will dedicate our time to make sure everything is scheduled correctly to coincide with the date you need to arrive for your first day of work or for the closing on your new home. At Braun, our fleet of moving trucks have electronic GPS logs, so that your moving truck will be completely tracked and ensured to be on-time.
- If you are elderly or disabled and need extra assistance, you can relax knowing our movers will take care of the packing and unpacking, and anything else to ensure that you receive all of the help you will need along the way.
- When you work with Braun, we will keep your information private. We only communicate the details of your move to our professional team who we have pre-screened and proven to be trustworthy. Your security is of the utmost importance to us.
Does the company offer a reliable quote with no hidden costs? Compare prices between moving companies, but keep in mind, you’ll want reliability and professionalism, so some of those low-budget moving companies may not be your best bet. To avoid any issues later, make sure to double-check your quote to confirm that it includes not just the total price but all of the services you’re paying for — such as any materials, loading services, or storage.
Here at Braun, we understand that you have a budget in mind to keep expenses reasonable during the move and we also know that within that budget, there may be no wiggle room. We make sure you get a quote from us upfront and as quickly as possible so that you can plan your budget out accordingly and have nothing to worry about.
Click here to get a quote from us: Get a Moving Quote
In order for a relocation move to go as smoothly as possible, the moving company should have all the available services you will need. Do you need assistance with packing and unpacking? Do you want to pack yourself, but need high-quality supplies to get the job done? Do you have items that need special care – like furniture, fine art, or large appliances? Do you have a lot of stuff to move? In this case, you may need a semi-truck. It’s also important to ensure that the company has access to whatever vehicle size and quantity of trucks you may need and again… don’t forget to check about other available services.
Whatever your needs may be, we can help. At Braun, here are some examples of the services that you might require during your move:
- Packing/unpacking, including fragile items and large items
- Furniture disassembly/reassembly
- Storage options
- Basic valuation
- Full-value protection
- Appliance disconnection/reconnection
- Vehicle shipping
- Shuttle services
With years of experience in the moving world, our staff knows the concerns you endure when you begin researching moving companies. In this day and age, there are so many companies to choose from, and long-distance moving has its own challenges already. How do you pick a company? And if you find one, can you trust this company? Don’t leave your long-distance move to chance or to an amateur. Your furniture, your belongings, your memories are all too important to leave to an unqualified moving company.
Ultimately you should feel that the staffs’ knowledge of moving is above average, they have all the resources to help you, and their personal interaction is professional. Read customer reviews to make sure that the company you hire is dependable. At Braun, we truly believe our expertise and service is unmatched and unbeatable. We feel confident in providing the best services for our customers in comparison to any other moving company.
We hope this has helped you in your research in finding the right company for you, the long-distance movers at Braun Moving & Storage promise to deliver a safe & carefully-planned moving experience that will exceed your moving expectations. Contact us today!
Back to Blogs